Religious School Stationery, 1933
September 10, 2012 | General News
Religious School students arriving each fall received a welcome letter. This 1933 Central Synagogue Religious School stationery letterhead epitomizes the warm and attentive atmosphere always present in our schools. Note the address on the stationery is that of our former Community House building.
These monthly historical briefs are prepared by Amy Goldberger, Chair of the Archives Committee and Anne Mininberg, Archivist
News by category