Posted May 13, 2019
We are pleased to share with you Celebration is Central, the final theme in our year-long Joy is Central series. During the High Holy Days, Rabbi Buchdahl preached, “When we are kind, we place the interest of another before our own self-interest, which leads to connectedness, which leads to simcha, which leads to more kindness—a virtuous circle.” We hope you will (continue to) join us to celebrate your simchas, milestones, and celebratory occasions in your life.
Watch as Cantor Daniel Mutlu shares his thoughts below on how to rejoice and celebrate together. Then look back at all the videos we shared over the past year as a reminder of other ways to find inspiration and joy.
We invite you to celebrate with us in community:
1) Come recognize the passion and dedication of our teens as they lead our Confirmation Service on Saturday, June 8, during our Shavuot service, when we also mark our receiving of the Ten Commandments on Mt. Sinai.
2) Celebrate the anniversary of the creation of the modern state of Israel by joining us at our special Yom HaAtzmaut Shabbat on Friday, May 10.
3) Reconnect to the weekly celebration of Shabbat by attending our Saturday morning Mishkan services.
4) Take a moment to say “Shehecheyanu” to acknowledge a special moment in your life or the life of a loved one.
5) Join us on Sunday, June 2, at the Celebrate Israel Day Parade.
Posted September 4, 2019
Posted July 31, 2019
Posted July 30, 2019
Posted July 19, 2019
Posted July 11, 2019